All of us at Frause were so excited about starting a blog; we spent hours fighting over who would be responsible for the content. We drew straws, played rock paper scissors, even thumb wrestled for the honor. It turns out our interns have some strong thumbs (not to mention opinions). They also have the best opportunity to provide a “fly on the wall” look into the workings of Frause. Without further ado, we present Frause – through the eyes of our interns!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lights, Camera, Frause Visual!

Currently I am sitting at the intern desk located near the new Frause Visual wing of our office. To my right I can see the words “Frause Visual” against a lime green wall, introducing the new addition to Frause – but it didn’t used to be this way.

For the first few months of my internship I was smack dab in the middle of our expansion. Only a few weeks ago there was a giant tarp, “the blob” as we called it, hanging next to me with the intention of devouring my desk every time the wind blew!

The soundtrack of my internship included the harmonious sounds of drilling, hammering and the banter of construction workers. Thank you, Pandora, for supplying me with The New Kids on the Block station, which I listened to every day during the construction.

Now, I am thrilled to announce that Frause Visual has finally opened its doors for business! With the addition of Frause Visual brings in more service offerings: video and audio production, broadcast (TV and radio commercials) and duplication. The existing Frause design services have also been expanded under Frause Visual to include branding, graphic design and Web development.

Jeri Vaughn, czar of Frause Visual, put her heart and soul into the expansion. Every day she would race past my desk trying to make sure Frause Visual would be up and running on time. Vaughn, managing partner and executive producer for Frause Visual, brings more than 20 years of experience to the new venture.

“It’s a pleasure to work with such passionate people,” Vaughn explains. “I am honored to be a part of the Frause family and to be able to expand the definition of full spectrum communications for our clients.”

It has been incredible to see the transformation take place while interning at Frause! From drywall to design, being in the midst of the addition has been a great experience. I’m also proud to have had the recent pleasure of working with Matteo Bava, Erika Sunmark and Susan Lamb, the new Frause Visual team.

Can’t wait to see what’s next. I see big things ahead for Frause!

- Sarah Essary

2 comments:

SUE FRAUSE said...

Great job on the blogging, Sarah -- plus I like your picture! It was fun "working" with you last month -- see you at the Xmas (I mean holiday) party?

Sue Frause

THE FRAUSE BLOG said...

Thank you, Sue! It was wonderful to work with you as well. I cannot wait for the holiday party! Yummy!

Sarah Essary